Article 7 The type of CNT membership is individual member.
Article 8 The membe' rs must be provide with below conditions:
1. Advocate the constitution of CNT
2. Be willing to join in CNT
3. With a loving and obliging heart
4. Be passionate to social charity, welfare and good causes
Article 9 The procedure of membership:
1. Fill in and submit the affiliation application
2. CNT hands out membership card
Article 10 Membersrights
1. Be able to take participation in Buddha Recitation thrice a month
2. Be entitled to criticize, suggest and supervise CNT
3. Supply the members annual Charity Yearly Journal, Quarterly Publication and souvenir
4. Be free to join in or drop out the membership
5. Hold Yagyas for members on February 21st of lunar calendar every year
Article 11 Members' obligation
1. Execute CNT's resolution
2. Preserve CNT's legal rights
3. Actively take part in various charity activities
4. Hand in membership fee as per rules
Article 12 The members would automatically drop out if they stop handing in the membership fee in one year.
Article 13 If the members severely violate the Constitution, they would be expelled from the membership by Standing Council.